The Voice of Stray Dogs is making available a set of old AWBI Guides – very valuable but now sadly out of print and circulation. These are published by AWBI and are being digitized and distributed free by ‘The Voice of Strays Dogs’
Read the AWBI Guide on ‘How to file an FIR’. This includes:
- What happens most frequently in animal related cases?
- What is the importance of the custody of the animals?
- Ignorance of animal laws in the police
- What is the importance of a FIR and why it is so necessary?
- What to do if the police refuse to register the FIR or take action?
- What to do if the situation warrants immediate action
- Organisations which can be contacted for help while filing an FIR
Download/ Read/ Print the AWBI Guide on ‘How to file an FIR’