The Voice of Stray Dogs is making available a set of old AWBI Guides – very valuable but now sadly out of print and circulation. These are published by AWBI and are being digitized and distributed free by The Voice of Stray Dogs
Read the AWBI Guide on ‘How to Check a Dairy’. The content includes:
- What should you look for in a Dairy?
- How to examine the health of the cow?
- Looking for signs of mishandling and cruelty
- Checking the feed?
- What else should you look for in a dairy?
- What should you take on an inspection?
- People you need to involve during a check
- Which records to look for?
- Methods to avoid contagions diseases
- Best practices for a dairy
Download/ Read/ Print the AWBI Guide on ‘How to Check a Dairy’
AWBI Guide on ‘How to Check a Dairy’ digitized and distributed by ‘The Voice of Stray Dogs’