As a veterinary professional do you want to work at the best hospital in Bangalore, but which is not in Bangalore?
WANT TO BE A VOSD PARA-VET?
WORKING WITH VOSD
Are you a great veterinary professional & do you love dogs? You should respond to this position only if you are both.
At the VOSD Sanctuary & Hospital dogs live here for life. You are not dealing with ‘patients’, you are dealing with dogs that you have to care for, for their entire lives. Being a fantastic professional but disengaged with dogs does not work for us. Loving dogs but not being a great professional does not work for us either.
Did we mention you also get to live with them?! Yes, in good quality accommodation (of course) and in a place where the dogs ARE the focus of everything!
At VOSD, there are 100+ enclosures and kennels, swimming pools, a hydrotherapy pool, an agility park, high-quality human grade nutrition, 24×7 power supply and a fully equipped hospital surrounded by 600+ trees, and a 7 feet high perimeter wall. You will be a part of the family that has over 20 residents with several families and children who all consider VOSD their home.
WORK PROFILE FOR PARA-VET
As a Para-Vet, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Work with the vet team and assist in administering medications including orals, IV and assist in the OT
- Post operative care of the dogs and administration of Vet prescriptions
- Handling dogs between kennels, the hospital and any transportation requirements for the dogs
- Routine/ periodic activities, such as immunisation, health and hygiene checks and ensuring the fitness, health, nutrition and general care of animals
- Keep records of feeding, exercise, and medication schedule.
- Brush, bathe, trim nails, clean ears, remove ticks and/ or apply treatment
- Check for signs of disease or distress
- Record weight, size, physical condition, treatments received, medications given and food intake.
POSITIONS & SALARIES
- Para-Vets / Vet technicians (Positions – 2)
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in handling dogs for vet technicians is required
- Trainers / Behaviourists (Positions – 2)
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in handling dogs for trainers
- Annual salaries 2-3 lacs p.a. CTC
- This is a residential position with single accommodation at the VOSD Sanctuary & Hospital
- Position suitable for ladies / gentlemen
Standard working hours are 9 AM – 6 PM, however you will be required to handle any emergencies outside of these hours.
Write to VOSD with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org