URGENT REVAMP REQUIRED AT VOSD SANCTUARY CLINIC I http://ket.to/VOSDSanctuaryClinic
VOSD Sanctuary clinic was built 6 yrs ago when we had 20 dogs. While we have 2 OPD’s, a basic surgery and give great long-term medical care, each dog has to make a 150km round trip to Bangalore to begin treatment! This compromises health care we can provide greatly. With 800 rescued dogs ALL with medical conditions, we urgently need to upgrade.
WHAT WILL THE INVESTMENT ₹ 26.35 lacs CREATE
(1) 3 OPDs and 1 top-of-the-line operation theater
(2) 30 new kennels, together this increases capacity by over 200%
(3) A totally aseptic environment for healing in over 2,500 sq feet
(4) Blood diagnostics – Haematology, CBC and culture tests will be local
(5) 10 climate controlled puppy kennels – separate from the main kennels
(6) A water jet powered hydrotherapy pool for aging dogs.
(7) Upgrade the living quarters for resident vets that allows Indian & International vets to stay and work for long periods of time at a stretch.
This investment not only dramatically improves healthcare for 800+ dogs but reduce monthly costs by ₹ 2 lacs (in vehicles, fuel, salaries, diagnostics and vet fees). This allows the recovery of the ENTIRE investment in just 12-13 months, which means from year 1 our dogs will have ₹ 2 lacs/month of additional budget!
You can make this critical change possible with a small contribution to our fundraiser to revamp the VOSD Dog Sanctuary Clinic. 100% funds are employed for dogs – VOSD has no administrative/ management overheads.
₹ 80G DONATIONS
– Ketto Fundraiser : http://ket.to/VOSDSanctuaryClinic
– NEFT/ RTSG information : https://vosd.in/donate
$/ £ / € DONATIONS
– Facebook fundraiser : https://bit.ly/2OTi3cG
– PayPal : https://www.paypal.me/vosd
MORE INFORMATION / DETAILS
– Detailed presentation for this fundraiser: https://goo.gl/Shxvcf
– For information write to email@example.com, or Beena (Pune) firstname.lastname@example.org or Rekha Dixit (Mumbai) email@example.com
Tags : Australia, Bangalore, Construction, Dog Rescue, donations, india, Medical Equipments, VOSD Blog, VOSD Sanctuary Clinic