The Voice of Stray Dogs is making available a set of old AWBI Guides – very valuable but now sadly out of print and circulation. These are published by AWBI and are being digitized and distributed free by The Voice of Stray Dogs
Read the AWBI Guide on ‘How to Patrol Markets For Wild Animal, Bird Sales & Sale Of Animal Products’. The content includes checking for
- What is wildlife?
- Why should we stop wildlife crime?
- Relevant laws in the guide include
- Wildlife Protection Act (WPA) 1972
- The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act (PCA) 1961
- Local Police Acts
- Local Municipal corporation Acts
- Other relevant Acts
What are illegal items that you can look for?Where can you usually find wildlife and wild animal products?What can you do?If resources are limited what is the priority areas for stopping tradeWho can you contact?
Download/ Read/ Print the AWBI Guide on ‘How to Patrol Markets For Wild Animal, Bird Sales & Sale Of Animal Products’